Fall is here and that means Halloween is just around the corner. It’s fun for the whole family as we dress up as ghosts and ghouls or our favorite TV characters. This year, why not let your dog in on the fun? So, if you’re looking to win that costume contest or just going trick or treating, you’re sure to get everyone barking with our cutest dog and owner couple Halloween costumes of 2018.
Costumes that incorporate our furry friends are a great way to let our furry friends join in on the Halloween fun. These costume ideas compliment each other with clever themes, that’s why they’re some of our favorites. So, if you’re looking for a great owner and dog costume, look no further, you’re sure to turn heads with these:
- Batman and Dog Robin- man’s best friend turns into the caped crusader’s faithful sidekick with this costume combination.
- Hot Dog and Vendor- this clever costume is sure to be a fan favorite at any costume contest.
- Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf- my what a great costume you have, is what people will say when they see this easy-to-make costume.
- Yoda Dog Costume and Luke Skywalker- show everyone your mastery of the force, clever it is.
- Spock Dog Costume and Star Fleet Uniform- captains log, this costume duo not only lets you go where no man has gone before but is sure to stun with these sci-fi outfits.
- Chef and Lobster- you’ll get people boiling over with laughter at this easy to make and fun costume that’s perfect for small dogs.
- Dorothy and the Gang from Wizard of Oz- whether it’s the Tin Man, Scarecrow, or the Cowardly Lion, this group costume is sure to walk you down the yellow brick road to victory at any costume contest.
- Bee Keeper and Bumble Bee- people will be buzzing over this adorable costume duo.
These are just some of the great costumes out there for owners and their dogs. Whatever you decide, you and your dog are sure to have a great night out.
Have a Spooktacular Halloween with Dog Day, Every Day!
At Dog Day, Every Day! we believe in having fun with our furry friends, that’s why we work hard to create a positive, active environment that promotes their well-being. We provide a wide range of services that cater to each dog’s unique needs. So, enroll today or call us at 513-860-DOGS (3647).